Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chapter 14 Up

Got it finished and published on the site last night.

Today, I completed one of my exams and now there's one more to go: Math. It has never been my strong point, so I'm going to have to cram in order to get a half-decent mark. Once that stuff is out of the way, I'll be free to update as much as I want, there'll be nothing stopping me.

So for all who's reviewed the new chapter so far, you have my thanks as always. Same to my voters. I think there's been 11 people so far? It's a highly controversial vote, I know. But I just want to know your preferences as to this touchy subject. However, the result of the poll will not neccesarily mean that's what I'm going to do. It all depends. I'm playing with the idea and threw the poll out there just to see what you'd think.

In response to the comment left on my last update: unfortunately Love of a Spartan: ATW and Return to Sanghelios will not be related / intertwined in any way. When I thought about creating the Sanghelios story, I knew I wanted to do it because it's so different from what I've been working on in the past. It's not humans - but Sangheili. I throroughly enjoyed entering 'Kolsamee's mind in Love of a Spartan and I realized I wouldn't mind going further and doing an entire story circling around Sangheili characters. Return to Sanghelios is an entirely different world, literally and figuratively, and I hope it goes well. (Chapter 2 should be up by the first of February).

Whoo, I'd say I've flapped my gums enough for now.

Remember, your vote is appreciated! (I sound like a politician. Haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment