Friday, January 29, 2010

Back to General Freedom

Finished my last exam yesterday (I think the highest mark I could've made on it was a 68) but anyway.

No more exams means: back to writing!

Although I've only got "Chapter 15" (literally, haha) written for the next chapter, I'll get to work.

Living in lovely Canada, I woke up today to a shit blizzard. I didn't have to go to school anyway, but it was cancelled at noon - which meant the exams that were meant to be written today have been postponed to Monday. Means no school for me on Monday either. Tuesday's a marking day, so once again, no school. I've got a 5 day weekend ahead of me. Score.

So somewhere between chillin' with friends, going to see Avatar one more time (what an awesome movie) and just enjoying general freedom - I will get to work on the next chapter.

The Poll. It's going well - 34 votes cast so far. At the moment, the answer "Yes" is taking the lead with 21 (61%) of the votes.

Note: the result of the poll won't necessarily determine the fate of what's ahead, so don't fret too much if it's not going your way.

Voters! This is a shout out to you: I want to know why you voted why you did, just to hear your opinions, get ideas or hear your concerns! PM my FFN account with your reasons!

Thanks for all the votes so far. Keep 'em coming. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment