Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone (Chapter 12 Up)

I got Chapter 12 up last night - got the right amount of motivation to finally finish it - and it finished with a bang. Amy of course would take that in the wrong way, but depending on how bad your mind is, I suppose you could take it whatever way you want, since it works.
So, how was your Christmas?
Mine was great. Recieved a new cellphone and 3 Christian Bale movies. Public Enemies, Terminator: Salvation and American Psycho, plus lots more great things. I got a freakin' 2 lb chocolate bar! It's HUGE.
Like it would be the Master Chief of the chocolate bar world. Seriously. This thing is a tank.
I'm not going to try and eat it all in one day, or I'm afraid I wouldn't be slender anymore. More like major blob. (Watched T2 for the first time today, and yeah, that T1000, he was a total blob. Picture that x 10, only I wouldn't be that cool and walk through walls).
Kind of rambling here.
I'll be working on the next chapter soon, once the chaos of Christmas calms down.
So, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and I hope you all enjoyed my little gift to you.

1 comment:

  1. Cellphone.... can tell your American (I know your Canandian). 2Lb chocolate Bar....

    Terminator Salivation, 2 hours of Christian bale doing a growly voice.... not that there's anything wrong with that....

    Anyway, Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete