Friday, November 13, 2009

My Apologies

As of today - I've had no choice but to disable anonymous reviews to my story. Some immature fucktard thought it would be wise to spam After the War with rude comments - one after another.
You got to love how most of the people who trash your work are too cowardly to have a penname (or log in). As well, they usually don't bother to actually read your work - like this douchebag - and just presume things. They don't take into consideration how much work you put into the project, either. And their completely inconsiderate of the author. My cat could've just died and I'd get a review like that.
Guess the point I'm trying to say:
Don't like it, don't read it.
And definitely don't be so fucking immature.
Rant done.
So, unfortunately, my lovely readers, anonymous reviews are disabled for the meantime.
I'll let you know if I enable them (probably will before the next chapter).

3 comments:

  1. I think I may have run into the same fucktard who has been terrorising your story that guy was so fucking annoying all the reviewers got mad at him well anyway to bad about the reviewing problem
    Semper fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i had the same idiot spam my stories with shit.

    I ignored him because most of his insults didn't even make sense.

    But i can sympathise, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten the same thing. I'll login and be excited, thinking I've received reveiws, and it's just some ass wad.

    ReplyDelete