Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chapter 8 is up

Finally, I'm glad it's done. Frankly for a couple of days that thing has been a pain in the ass - a source of writer's block and added frustration to an already relatively stressful lifestyle.
But, it's done.
I had a bit of difficulty writing it obviously - lack of motivation I suppose. Also I had to kind of think it through more than usual, which was weird.
Out of all the chapters at the moment, I don't really like this one. I don't know, you probably will, but maybe it's just because I've had a horrid long and drawn out experience writing it.
I included another ODST character this chapter - Dare. As far as I know, if my plans for future chapters go unchanged, Dare and possibly Buck will play a larger part further on. Maybe the other ODSTs as well.
So, I kind of left with a cliffy. The mood in this chapter was dark, and the next one will be generally as dark too, for I left you with John's hinted desires to destroy the man who destroyed his chance at anonymity.
Look forward to some big time drama next chapter, John's not going to be a happy camper.
Yeah, that's pretty much it.
For now, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment