Monday, September 28, 2009

Writer's Block

Yup, I'm suffering from it.
At least it's the 3rd chapter I'm stuck on and not the first.

My main concern right now is that it's too boring. Besides a dream, there hasn't been any action! (Fighting action, that is). I don't want to bore you all to death with the daily lives of Renee and John, and her efforts to try and rehabilitate him like some , I dunno.

It's just the speed in which the story goes - LOAS was like this too, it's almost real time. Day by day. I want to speed it up so I can get to the major plot point and start working it in, but I don't want to leave a lot out concerning rebuilding J+R's relationship.

Maybe I'll stick in some Cortana / Lord Hood scenes, just to take it away from the daily lives of the two lovers.

UGH. Being a writer, sometimes, sucks.

No ideas, mind's running a blank. Maybe it's this headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment