Friday, September 25, 2009

Ideas

I suffered during double math class today - so I was given a lot of time to think about LOAS: ATW. When I wasn't drawing a picture of John-117, I was pondering on what exactly I was going to do next.

Buut, I'm not going to say a word yet.

You will be able to choke tidbits of information out of me come October 1st when you can sink your teeth into chapter one.

Further posts on actual ideas - you'll be giving fair warning if one of my posts contains some. Everything I need to say first will be said, and then you will come face to face with something along the lines of this:

*******SPOILER WARNING - PROCEED AT OWN WILL ********

Because believe it or not, some ideas - whether they take flight or not, could be potential spoilers to the story itself.

Whether you want to look or not, it's up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment